Our company is dedicated to providing the best possible partnerships between our candidates and our clients. This summer, we are working with a client in Fort Worth to source and hire the best representative for their organization in the mail room.
A premier automotive finance company located in North Fort Worth is looking for mail clerks in a number of departments. For individuals looking for an entry-level opportunity with an excellent company, this is a career opportunity that can’t be passed up. Successful mail clerks will be considered for advancement within the company as they continue to display their excellence.
The mail clerk positions require a dedicated and diligent work ethic, high energy and a positive attitude. The position is responsible for:
- Maintenance for the flow of incoming and outgoing mail for your assigned department.
- Delivery and pick up of mail items and documents from the department floor.
- The ability to work independently of others, have good time management skills, and comfortable with repetitive tasks. While self-starters are important, candidates must also be comfortable in team environments.
- Interest and ability to learn to distinguish between different, commonly used documents.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be at least High School graduate, or GED holder, with 1 year of related experience.
- A customer service mindset is critical.
- Must have the ability to manage a schedule, good relationship building skills, and the ability to multi-task.
Mail clerks are responsible for ensuring that the right documents make it to the right hands both inside and outside the company. One of the most popular success narratives is the ability for someone in the mail room to work their way up to the boardroom. While we can’t guarantee that you’ll be the next CEO, an opportunity of this type can provide a variety of benefits including training within a company with an excellent reputation and building your network. The position starts at $12 per hour.