Benefits of Working with Us
When you work with CornerStone, you’ll get:
- Health insurance – employee-paid
- Personalized support from our dedicated and tenured staffing professionals.
- Free career skills training to develop your professional capabilities.
- The choice to work with hundreds of reputable businesses in the DFW area.
- Job search assistance at no cost to you.
- Excellent compensation as well as access to competitive benefits packages and longevity bonus!
I'm having trouble logging in. What should I do?
If you have forgotten your user name or password, click on the ‘Forgot Username | Forgot Password’ link and follow the instructions on the screen. You may also call us for help at 888-419-4119 x.4
What is involved in the entire application process?
We’ve tried to make the application process as simple as possible.
- The first step is to complete and submit our online application. Our Web Applicant Manager will review your online application within 24-48 business hours and will let you know if we would like you to come in for an interview.
- When you come into our office for the interview, please allow approximately 2 1/2 – 3 hours to complete the entire application and testing process. Please bring:
- 2 original forms of Government issued identification (no copies please)
- Your 2 most recent job reference phone numbers
- An updated copy of your resume, if you have one.
- Please be prepared to complete a criminal background check and drug test upon request
- CornerStone Staffing does reference checks with previous employers and other references that are provided.
- Once references are verified, we will discuss different job opportunities with you based on the results of the entire application process.
Do you require a criminal background check prior to placement?
CornerStone Staffing requires all applicants to submit to a criminal background check prior to placement on assignment. If an applicant does not consent to a criminal background check, his or her application will not be considered. Due to the nature of certain positions, certain convictions, guilty/no contest pleas, or deferred adjudication may disqualify an applicant from placement including, but not limited to, the following:
- A theft crime
- A violent crime
- A drug offense
- A crime against another person
This list is neither exhaustive nor determinative. In determining whether an applicant with a criminal conviction should be placed on assignment, CornerStone Staffing will consider, among other things, the nature of the offense, the date of the offense, the surrounding circumstances, rehabilitation, and the relevance of the offense to the position(s) for which the placement is sought.
CornerStone Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s race, sex, national origin, color, religion, age, disability, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
What do I pay for your services?
Our services are available to job seekers at no cost.
What jobs do you have available?
Job openings change often so check the Search Jobs area of our website to keep yourself up to date on what jobs are available. If you see a job that you are qualified for and are interested in, please submit your application directly to that job from our website. You may also contact a recruiter for more information.
In order to be automatically updated with our latest open positions, you can also:
How often should I contact your office after I have completed the entire application process?
We encourage you to contact our office once a week to update us on your availability status – via email or phone. We will also contact you as we identify job opportunities that match your skills and interests.
What if I am not interested in a certain position when it is offered; is it all right to turn it down?
Not every job is going to meet the expectations you have. If you are not interested in a position, you are free to decline. We will continue to offer positions to you based on your skills and preferences.
What if I am on an assignment and decide it is not for me?
We realize that not every job is a good fit for you; sometimes you do not know that until you have tried the position. If you are on an assignment and find it is not going to work for you, we ask that you contact us immediately. You may be asked to stay at an assignment long enough for us to find a replacement, but we will attempt to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. As with any interaction, communication is the key. We expect open communication from you and you can expect the same from CornerStone Staffing. The benefit to you is that your employment with us will stay intact and we can assist you with employment opportunities in the future.
If I have already applied with one CornerStone Staffing office, can I apply at another one?
No, once you have applied with one of our offices you are in our system. You can be considered for jobs out of any of our locations, regardless of where you originally completed your application.
How do I enter my time?
Your CornerStone recruiter will advise you on how to enter your time, once you have been assigned to a job. If you have been advised to enter your time in CornerStone Netlink, click here to learn how.
How do I get paid?
CornerStone Staffing pays its employees every Friday for the hours you worked the previous week. CornerStone Staffing offers 2 electronic pay methods.
Your earnings will be deposited directly into the bank account you select.
If you do not have a bank account to deposit your earnings into, you will be issued a Payroll Card at no cost to you.
Does CornerStone have insurance benefits available for me?
Yes, CornerStone is pleased to offer several insurance plans to you and your eligible dependents. The plans include medical, dental, vision, short term disability, term life, and an ACA compliant plan. There is no waiting period to enroll in the plan and coverage starts within 30 days of your assignment beginning. Please contact your CornerStone office for an insurance packet.
When am I eligible for holiday pay?
You are eligible for six paid holidays after you have accrued 720 hours. Holiday pay will be paid at your current hourly rate for 4 hours. You must work 32 hours the week before and 32 hours the week of the holiday. Paid holidays are:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Our Mission Statement:
To know J.O.Y. through our work!
- Faith Always do the right thing…and not worry about the future.
- Compassion Actively do unto others, as we would have them do unto us.
- Integrity In all ways be transparent…let your yes mean yes and your no mean no.
- Self Discipline Take control of ourselves.