Do more with less.
Managing a large contingent workforce can consume a substantial portion of your day – time that could be better spent focusing on achieving your goals. With CornerStone’s on-site management services, you can turn the stress over to us.
On-site Management Services
Today many employers struggle when they need to find a large quantity of qualified employees quickly. Our solution is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) program. As your primary staffing vendor we manage and fulfill your contingent employee openings with qualified employees and then manage the program utilizing PeopleFluent’s vendor management software or Kronos’s timekeeping software.
At any time, with CornerStone Staffing’s On-site Management Services, you will easily know how much you’re spending, how many employees you have working, and insightful reporting at your fingertips. Simply contact us for more information and start managing less and accomplishing more today.
Managed Service Provider Program
- One point of contact with a dedicated CornerStone contact.
- Order fulfillment guarantee.
- Compliance management.
- Employee Relations rep that will address any coach and counseling issues, workers comp claims and the entire payroll process for you.
- Daily attendance reporting emailed to the managers and supervisors of your choice.
- We track your Labor Spend and can provide it for you on a weekly or monthly basis.
- A user friendly online vendor management system (VMS) that will provide you with true visibility into your total cost across all business units.
- Manager negotiated vendor bill rates if multiple suppliers are necessary.
- Reduce risk by enforcing pre-engagement requirements.
- Real-time data and analytics to drive decision making.
- Save time and money by automating your processes.
Kronos Time & Attendance
- Collect time worked for your contingent workforce using a wall clock or a web clock.
- Receive attendance reports so you know who is clocked in and on premise.
- Manage overtime and labor spend in real-time.
- Customize reports that can be created compatible with your systems.
Advantages of On-site Management Solutions
We provide complete transparency and control over your company’s contingent workforce. As your Managed Service Provider we streamline the complex process of managing multiple suppliers as our experienced onsite managers ensure that all staffing partners comply with the program requirements. You’ll have visibility into every step of the process – from recruiting to the completion of an assignment.
Save time and money
Instant access to the most viable candidates available in the market at the most competitive price. We offer superior budget management capabilities to maximize your organization’s cost savings.
We ensure all pre-employment, onboarding and off boarding requirements are met ranging from certifications, drug screens, security access, criminal background checks, education verification and NDA’s.
We provide access to important workforce data and vendor performance metrics to help companies make decisions faster and more efficiently than before.